North American OUTBACK 600 Fire Hose. Polyurethane (TPU) Lining / Polyester Jacket
- Poly-Cordª ring spun polyester warp yarns are combined with filament polyester filler yarns.
- Fabric construction features a very fine twill weave for improved abrasion and snagging resistance in wildland fire fighting situations.
- High visibility Yellow Ultra-Shieldª polyurethane coating seals each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
- The Dura-Thaneª polyurethane inner lining is extremely strong and durable, while maintaining a lightweight and compact profile.
- Immune to the effects of mildew and rot, requiring less maintenance after use.
- Designed to withstand the rigors of the ÒOutbackÓ, as well as other wildland fire fighting situations.
- Both the hose and couplings are Made in the USA and are fully NFPA 1961 compliant.
Applications: Forestry, Wildland, and CAFS
Available in 50 and 100 foot lengths