- Exclusive DURA-CORD advanced air-textured nylon 6-6 continuous filament warp yarns, resulting in superior toughness, abrasion resistance, cut resistance, tear strength and heat resistance when compared to competitive nylon, spun polyester or filament polyester warp constructions. DURA-CORD is the registered trademark for NAFH. Fire hose sold under this brand is specifically manufactured by NAFH.
- Unique Ultra-Shield high performance polymeric coating seals each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
- The EPDM rubber lining is unaffected by ozone deterioration, and is one component in the Friction Fighter System, creating an extremely smooth waterway surface, thereby reducing friction loss and significantly improving nozzle performance.
- The Dura-Bond vulcanized fusing system, which creates both a mechanical and chemical permanent bond between the EPDM lining and the inner jacket to eliminate the possibility of delamination. Other fire hose manufacturers use of adhesives to glue the lining to the inner jacket in rubber-lined construction can cause delamination issues.
- With a higher burst strength resulting from the double jacket construction, Dura-Built 600 LDH provides more pressure capability, as well as improved maneuverability and ease of handling than nitrile rubber-covered single jacket reinforced hose.
- Dura-Built 600 LDH is an extremely strong and flexible hose, with exceptional heat, abrasion, and chemical resistance
Please contact Curtis for pricing & in-depth product specifications.