North American OUTBACK 600 HD Fire Hose
North American OUTBACK 600 HD Fire Hose. EPDM Rubber Lining / Polyester Jacket.
- Poly-Cord ring spun polyester warp yarns are combined with filament polyester filler yarns.
- Fabric construction features a very fine twill weave for improved abrasion and snagging resistance in wildland fire fighting situations.
- High visibility Yellow Ultra-Shield polyurethane coating seals each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
- The EPDM rubber lining is unaffected by Ozone deterioration, and is one component in the Friction Fighter System, creating an extremely smooth waterway surface, thereby reducing friction loss and improving nozzle performance.
- The Dura-Bond vulcanized adhesion system, which creates both a mechanical and chemical bond between the EPDM lining and the inner jacket, eliminates the possibility of delamination as is experienced with competitive adhesive bonded rubber lined constructions.
- Immune to the effects of mildew and rot, requiring less maintenance after use.
- Designed to withstand the rigors of the "Outback", as well as other wildland fire fighting situations.
- Both the hose and couplings are Made in the USA and are fully NFPA 1961 compliant.
- Applications: Forestry, Wildland, and CAFS
- Available in 50 and 100 foot lengths