- Poly-Cord ring-spun polyester warp yarns are combined with filament polyester filler yarns.
- Available either plain/uncoated ÒnaturalÓ white, or with our optional Ultra-Shieldª high performance polymeric coating applied to seal each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded
- The EPDM rubber lining is unaffected by ozone deterioration, and is one component in the Friction Fighter System, creating an extremely
- smooth waterway surface, thereby reducing friction loss and significantly improving nozzle performance.
- The Dura-Bond vulcanized fusing system, which creates both a mechanical and chemical permanent bond between the EPDM lining and the inner jacket to eliminate the possibility of delamination. Other fire hose manufacturers use of adhesives to glue the lining to the inner jacket in rubber-lined construction can cause delamination issues.
Please contact Curtis for pricing & in-depth product specifications.