North American 187 Type II Fire Hose
North American NAFH 187 Type II Fire Hose with Polyurethane (TPU) Lining / Polyester Jacket.
- Poly-Cord ring spun polyester warp yarns are combined with filament polyester filler yarns.
- Fabric construction features a very fine twill weave for improved abrasion and snagging resistance in wildland fire fighting situations.
- High visibility Yellow Ultra-Shield polyurethane coating seals each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
- The Dura-Thane polyurethane inning lining is extremely strong and durable while maintaining a lightweight and compact profile.
- Immune to the effects of mildew and rot, requiring less maintenance after use.
- Meets all requirements of the U.S. Forest Service Standard 5100-187 for Type II construction.
- Applications: Forestry, Wildland, and CAFS
- Both the hose and couplings are Made in the USA.