FireCraft Redline Glove
The nature of a firefighter's job is often rigorous, tough, and dangerous. When it comes to ensuring maximum protection, getting the right PPE is vital, and FireCraft Redline Gloves from Curtis offer just that - hand protection. These structural firefighting gloves are designed using top-grain cowhide leather and treated for water repellency to ensure they stay soft on the hands and dry fast. The Redline gloves are available in wristlet and gauntlet styles.
Ultimate Protection From Safety Hazards
During firefighting work, the hands are exposed to more collateral damage when compared to other areas of the body. Wearing the right gloves plays a crucial role in the lives of firefighters, first responders, and rescuers. Give your hands the ultimate protection they need from safety hazards in the fireground or search and rescue scene with high-quality FireCraft Redline Gloves. These gloves offer not only protection but also a comfortable and flexible fit.
- NFPA 1971, 2018 compliant
- Provides excellent dexterity
- Wristlet is made of 100% heavy duty Kevlar
- Offers over twice the level of protection required for both conductive heat on the palm and radiant heat on the back.
- Digitized palm leather for strength and enhanced gripping power
- Rolled leather fingers for heightened dexterity
- Four layers of protection on the palm area
- Seven layers of protection on the back of the glove including a layer of PBI MaxTPP >60
- FireCraft Lifetime Warranty on liner inversion and leaks