MSA Technical Rescue Cart
The Technical Rescue Cart is a steel cart with a color-designated control panel that allows one side of the panel to be used for primary respirator breathing air and one side for tool/secondary air requirements.
Two 1-hour cylinders are used to provide air for respirators. High-pressure cascade (fire truck) cylinder air is used to operate pneumatic tools. The standard features of the Technical Rescue Cart make it a unique and very versatile air cart for the fire service and HazMat industries.
Breathing Air Segment includes:
- Two-wheeled, poly-coated steel cart, two sets of double-cylinder straps, air-line hose rack and adjustable pull handle
- Low-pressure cylinder bell alarm
- Four-outlet manifoldÑavailable with four outlet fitting options
Tooling Air Segment includes:
- CGA-347 fitting to attach to an auxiliary remote high-pressure air source
- Low-pressure pneumatic alarm whistle
- Four-outlet manifold with Quick Disconnects