Council Tool Forest Fire Rake
Made in USA, this forest fire rake has triangular shaped tool steel cutting teeth (4), specially sharpened and hardened.
- Securely riveted to a tough angle iron structural member.
- Red enamel coating on body, teeth are natural steel finish coated to deter rust.
- Tamp down style handle socket. Can break down easily for storage and handling.
- The American Ashe material produces long, straight grain and provides strength, flexibility and memory. Round eye detail.
- Available with 52" and 60" American ashe handle lengths
We also carry replacement handles for the Council Tool Forest Fire Rake.