True North Single Universal Radio Harness
The Single Universal Radio Harness features a hook and loop closure front pocket for spare battery clamshells or other small items. Half-moon zippered opening allows easy access to the main pocket which features an internal organizer pocket. Elastic straps keep radios in place when bending over.
- Adjustable radio pocket fits a wide range of models, from larger legacy radios to smaller modern handsets
- Large map/notebook pocket with half-moon zip closure
- Cell phone pockets developed to fit large phones and their cases
- One buckle closure on the radio pocket
- Spare battery pocket
- Dual pen slots
- Low profile back harness constructed from lightweight yet durable Hypalon (new)
- Can mount directly to your line pack shoulder harness with Integration Straps
- Meets NFPA 1977 (Standard for Wildland Firefighting)
- Materials: DragonWear Inherent Tri-Blend FR Fabric with Spandex
- Chest Footprint Dimension: 10.5" x 10"
- Weight: 12.3 oz/sq yd
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It integrates well with my backpack and it is perfect for my hand held radio, cell phone and emergency location device. I particularly like that I can carry a map in the zippered pocket and it doesn't get wet from rain or sweat.