Choose the PGI SawBuck UL Classified 5-Ply Wildland Chainsaw Chaps for heavyweight protection. Offering 180 degrees of protection where it matters most, they're rugged yet comfortable and easily fit over your work clothes. Meeting UL safety standards and built in accordance with U.S. Forestry specifications gives you the peace of mind that you're getting tested protection.
UL Classified to:
- NFPA 1977: Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting
- ASTM F1897-14: Standard Specification for Leg Protection for Chain Saw Users
- ASTM F1414-19: Standard Test Method for Measurement of Cut Resistance to Chainsaw in Lower Body (Legs) Protective Clothing
- ASTM F1897-20: Standard Specification for Leg Protection for Chain Saw Users
- Constructed with three plies of woven para-aramid and two plies of para-aramid felt.
- Shell front and back is 1000 denier Cordura nylon and urethane-coated to prevent penetration of liquids.
- Two-inch wide waist belt and one-inch wide leg straps of heavy poly propylene webbing with adjustable quick-release buckles.
- Four-compartment tool pocket with snap closure flap sewn into waist belt.
- Chaps fit waist sizes 32" to 46"
- Optional extender belt is available to add up to 10". Call Curtis for information and to order.
- Lengths available are 32", 36" or 40"
- Length is measured from the waist down to two inches below the top of your boots.
Care & Maintenance:
- Do not bleach, machine wash or machine dry.
- Dirt: Let dry; remove with stiff bristle brush.
- Light Oil: Brush with warm water detergent solutions and then let dry.
- Do not repair.
- If chaps are damaged or need repair, they must be professionally serviced.
- * Failure to properly clean and care for these chaps may reduce the level of protection offered to the user and increases the risk of injury.