Pelican 45QW Elite Wheeled Cooler
Pelican Elite Wheeled Coolers perform to the highest of standards Ñ better and tougher than any other cold locker or icebox. Every last piece is engineered to meet the most extreme durability.
- Up to 10 days Ice Retention*
- Freezer Grade Gasket
- 2" Polyurethane Insulation
- Built-in Trolley Handle with Molded-in Handles
- Wide Press & Pull Latches for Gloved Use
- Molded-In Tie Downs
- Non-Skid & Non-Marking Raised Feet
- Molded-In Lock Hasp, Stainless Steel Plate
- Sloped Drain & Tethered Threaded Plug (Garden Hose Attachable)
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Hardware
- Integrated Fish Scale on Lid
- Heavy Duty Wheels
- Built in Bottle Opener
- Pelican Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in USA
- 45 qt.
- Interior (L x W x D) - 19" x 12" x 12"
- Exterior (L x W x D) - 29.6" x 20" x 20"
- Volume - 45 qt. (42.59 liters)
- Weight - 37.25 lbs
- 55 qt.
- Interior (L x W x D) - 20" x 12" x 14.25"
- Exterior (L x W x D) - 29.25" x 20.18" x 20.19"
- Volume - 55 qt. (52.05 liters)
- Weight - 46.25 lbs
- 80 qt.
- Interior (L x W x D) - 29" x 13" x 13"
- Exterior (L x W x D) - 42.88" x 20.75" x 20.25"
- Volume - 80 qt. (75.71 liters)
- Weight - 49.25 lbs
*Ice retention - Initial test results are based on the Pelican 65Qt Elite Cooler model. Testing was conducted using forced air circulation in a temperature controlled environmental chamber at 90 degrees F. The test specimens were loaded to capacity with commercial cubed ice. Performance will vary by model size and external user conditions, such as; (sun exposure, wind, ice type, frequency of opening, etc.). Pelican ProGear is proud to announce our bear resistant certification from the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee. The purpose of this certification is to help keep bears safe and significantly reduce bear-human encounters by ensuring that bears do not have access and become conditioned to anthropogenic foods and other bear attractants that increase these encounters. This certification involves intense impact and penetration testing by use of visual inspection, mechanical methods and captive Grizzly Bear testing over extended periods of time.