Pelican 1720 Protector Long Case
The Pelican™ Protector Case has been the solution for sensitive equipment protection since 1976. Built to withstand the hardest situations on earth, Pelican cases have endured the Arctic's bitter cold and the ferocity of combat. These sturdy cases are made in the USA and include stainless steel hardware, a waterproof silicone O-ring cover, over-molded rubber grips, and an automated purge valve that balances air pressure.
- 3-piece foam set
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, lightweight
- Convoluted lid foam
- Overmolded handles on both ends
- Main handle now over-molded
- Bosses added inside the lid
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- O-ring seal
- Certifications: STANAG 4280 / DEF STAN 81-41 / IP67
- Interior: 41.8" x 13.58" x 5.33"
- Exterior: 44.48" x 16.07" x 6.25"
- Lid Depth: 1.75"
- Bottom Depth: 3.5"
- Total Depth: 5.25"
- Int Volume: 1.72 ft³
- Padlock Hole Diameter: 5/16"
- Polypropylene Body
- ABS Latch
- Polymer O-Ring
- Stainless Steel Pins
- 1.3 lb Polyurethane Foam
- ABS Purge Body
- 3 Micron Hydrophobic Non-Woven Purge Vent
- With Foam: 18.96 lbs
- Empty: 16.67 lbs
- Buoyancy: 160.94 lbs
- Master Pack Weight: 21.1 lbs
- Min Temperature: -40°F
- Max Temperature: 210°F