MSA Millennium CBRN Gas Mask
Restricted Item. This item is restricted to Law Enforcement, Military or Government personnel. Appropriate credentials are required. Learn more about Restricted Items.
The Millennium CBRN design is based on a highly successful military gas mask. The wearer enjoys a wide field of view and great flexibility, making it possible to safely perform any tasks required, including firing weapons if needed.
The wearer can also communicate easily while wearing the Millennium CBRN Gas Mask. The mask is lightweight and provides a tight seal on the face. A nose cup is also incorporated for reduced fogging of the face piece. The material is impermeable to chemical agents such as mustard (HD), providing maximum assurance to the wearer.
- Six-point head harness means easy donning, adjustment and removal with no hair pulling
- Flexible, one-piece polyurethane lens eliminates uncomfortable pressure points
- Super-soft black Hycar rubber exceeds CBRN permeation requirements
- Canister inlet ports on left or right side enables weapon sighting from either side
- Canister shown in image is sold separately (see related items below)