LUNAR is a handheld, wireless device to help keep a crew connected in the most unpredictable situations. LUNAR can be used by every firefighter on-scene, on or off air, and is equipped with Firefighting Assisting Search Technology (F.A.S.T), edge detection enhanced thermal imaging and connectivity to provide an all in one safety solution.
The MSA LUNAR is intuitive and a simplified safety solution - its wireless, cloud ready, equipped with thermal imaging, and supports collaborative search. Call types vary - structural, vehicle, hazmat, medical, etc. and having a tool that has an embedded motion alarm and is wireless means accountability for all regardless of the scene or being on or off air. LUNARs direct cloud connection makes it jump off the truck and go. No need to set up additional equipment or have additional staffing if not available. Once LUNARs are turned on, they are connected and communicating with each other and Command while connected to a cellular network. The team now has the information and tool to act quickly and with more complete info.
LUNAR + FireGrid new-to-world technology combining F.A.S.T. Technology, Edge Detection enhance thermal imaging, and connectivity to provide a revolutionizing all-in-one personal accountability safety solution. There is no substitute for tactical training and solid SOPs. Pairing tools and experiences with a plan unlock confidence and undeniable safety. LUNAR is the perfect complement to training, experience, and intuition, to aid in navigating on-scene uncertainty and achieving peace of mind for the entire crew.
- Wireless to allow for accountability of the entire team on every scene on or off air
- Equipped with 3 alarms: Manual, Motion, and Hardware to keep you accounted for in your time of need
- 3.5 display for clear viewing of Edge Detection- enhanced thermal imaging, receiving a PAR Check or Evacuation, and confirming the air pressure, time remaining, and battery status of the paired G1 SCBA
- 320 x 480 screen resolution, 32,136 pixels thermal image resolution and a thermal image frame rate of >16 Hz
- Designed with two easily locatable buttons for simple scrolling and selecting in a gloved hand
- Swivel quick disconnect for easy use with multiple attachment methods
- Integrated LTE-M technology uses existing cell towers to send real-time accountability information to FireGrid Monitor + FireGrid Remote Monitoring
- F.A.S.T. Technology: the independent firefighter-to-firefighter ranging network providing distance and directional information during a search and rescue mission.
- Embedded Bluetooth technology enables easy pairing with G1 SCBA + ALTAIR Gas Detector.
- Covered in a rubber overmold for secure gripping and increased ruggedness.
- Textured rechargeable battery for secure gripping and to keep you powered when you need it
- Battery and Single Point Charger included
- Dimensions: 8.0 X 3.6 X 3.0
- Weight (w/ battery): 1.9 lbs.
- Full Color Display
- Screen Resolution: 320 X 480
- Thermal Image Resolution: 206 x 156 (32,136 Pixels)
- Thermal Image Frame Rate: 16 Hz
- Thermal Image Palettes >10 Available
- Wide Area Connectivity: Cellular (LTE-M)
- LTE-M Creates a direct LUNAR-to-cloud connection enabling local monitoring, remote monitoring, and data retention.
- Local Area Connectivity: Lunar Local Alarm Network (self-contained) Bluetooth 5.1 Connectivity
- Bluetooth 5.1 Allows for two connections to other Bluetooth-enabled devices such as the
- IP67 Protection
- Certifications Ul Approval Type: Gas Class I, Gas Groups C, D, Division 2 T3
- Csa Approval Type: Gas Class I, Gas Groups C, D, Division 2 T3
- Intrinsically Safe/Nonincendive Equipment: Class 1 Div 2
Informative Product Literature: