Kappler Zytron 300 Chemical Protection Suit - Z3H437-92 Style
From Petro hazards to warfare agents, the Zytron 300 is a true performance fabric. Zytron 300 is ideal for demanding hazardous applications where there is potential for chemical splash. Increased physical strength and even broader chemical holdout take the protection level of this fabric up a serious notch. Excellent for petrochemical operations including chemical handling and maintenance work - a favorite for military operations.
- Elastic hood opening with special design for better fit against respirator, with attached gloves and sock boots.
- Front zipper extends diagonally across chest up into hood for easier donning/doffing.
- Zipper opening has double overlapping storm flap with Hook and Loop closure.
- Double glove system permanently attached to sleeves.
- Sock boots with splash guards (worn inside outer work boots).
- Boot splash guards have elastic edge.
- Single Neoprene Glove permanently attached to sleeves