JR Fire Tools Chingadera
The JR Fire Tools Chingadera has a 9.5” wide cupped head with a square back that prevents debris loss.
40” S-Shaped Handle
- 40” Ergonomic "S-Shaped" Hickory Handle (Aggressive Chopping)
- Weight 5.3 lbs.
48” Straight Handle
- 48” Straight Ash Handle (Chopping)
- Weight 5.0 lbs.
- 8.5” tall, with 7” of digging depth
- Proprietary heat-treated steel formulation that holds an edge longer and resists chipping
- Curved head, that sinks into the ground
- 3 sharpened sides
- Blade-to-ground surface is flat for maximum contact
- Replaceable head, neck, and handle
- Grade 8 Nuts, Bolts & Lock Washers
- Excellent for deep-rooted material, cut banks, benching, trenching, chopping, grubbing, and moving large amounts of debris
- Cuts through blackberries, brush, stubs, plants, and green grass
- Creates deeper trenches to stop rolling embers
- Use the sides for scraping
- Great for firefighting, trail building, and landscaping