Globe ATHLETIX Jacket
The Globe ATHLETIX Jacket is like nothing you've ever experienced. Innovative material technology enables an all-new athletic design with unique stretch fabrics that allow closer, body-contoured fit to provide unprecedented range of motion with less bulk, more flexibility, and lighter weight.
- NEW KOMBAT STRETCH PBI/KEVLAR fabric allows closer, less bulky fit with unprecedented range of motion and more flexibility, while providing premium thermal break open protection.
- NEW NOMEX NANO thermal barrier material is thinner, lighter, more flexible, more breathable, and quicker drying.
- NEW 3M SCOTCHLITE COMFORT TRIM reflective material is segmented and heat sealed to be lighter, more flexible, and breathable without sacrificing visibility.
- CROSSTECH BLACK moisture barrier provides the highest breathability in the widest range of environmental conditions, to reduce heat stress.
- MORE STREAMLINED DESIGN with vertical seaming reduces oversize in front chest, bulk under SCBA, and stiffness in front closure.
- STRETCH PANELS in the thermal barrier work with the stretch outer shell to provide maximum range of motion and minimum restriction.
- LESS BULKY, SOFTER, AND MORE ADJUSTABLE COLLAR interfaces better with hood and helmet and reduces head restriction.
- YOCCO DRAG RESCUE DEVICE is easy to deploy when you need it, out of the way when you don't.
- DRD OPENING IN THE COLLAR takes bulk out of the upper back and allows better access above the SCBA.
- ELASTICIZED SIDE PANELS provide flexible, more athletic fit at the waist.
- OVERLAPPING FRONT CLOSURE WITH ZIPPERGRIPPER and simplified collar and throat tab reduce bulk and permit quicker and easier donning and doffing.
- ARTICULATED ELBOWS for body-contoured fit with minimum restriction.
- CARGO POCKETS WITH GRIP TABS for quicker and easier access to all your stuff in the minimum amount of time.
- TELESCOPING SLEEVE BAND WITH DOUBLE WRISTERS keeps water out and adds thermal protection.
- LINER ACCESS OPENING allows for easy access between the layers.
- Certified to NFPA 1971 for Structural Firefighting
- Made in the U.S.A.
Contact Curtis for detailed specifications.