FireVent Auto-X Simulator
Excellent for Fire Academies and Fire Departments with cadets who are learning about and using extrication tools and equipment for the first time, making time spent with actual acquired vehicles far more productive. Additionally excellent for continued skills practice throughout the year, when an acquired vehicle may not be available.
- Compact and portable. Roll and store out of the way on casters.
- Auto extrication simulator, able to use hydraulic spreaders, cutters and ram along with sawzall.
- Force the driver door by using haligan and flat headed axe to "gap" and make purchase point then use spreaders to "pop" the door by forcing / crushing the consumable piece over the "nader" pin.
- Perform a conventional "dash roll up" with the hydraulic ram or a modified "dash roll up" the spreaders to extricate pinned victim.
- Uses same consumable piece throughout prop, and reuses or "re-purposes" the consumable pieces.
- Designed for high repetition with easily replaced consumable parts.
- Patented design.