DQE Standard Decontamination Shower System
The Standard Decontamination System includes the shower, collection pool, and elevation grids. The Standard Decontamination Shower is the industry's leading stand-alone hazmat decon solution, offering quick set-up, victim privacy, thorough decontamination and easy clean up.
This decon shower can be configured to accommodate fully, semi, and even non-ambulatory victims. The hazmat decontamination shower assembles quickly with unique quick-connects, has a fully collapsible design, stores and transports in two vinyl carry bags, and has a privacy enclosure with translucent roof for privacy and safety.
- Standard Decontamination Shower
- Standard Collection Pool - Aluminum or Steel frame 4' x 8'
- Dimensions: unfolded, 4' x 8' x 14"; folded, 4' x 14" x 14"
- Weight: (Steel-frame) 53 lb.; (Aluminum-frame) 47 lb.
- 300 gallon capacity
- Replacement liner available (#HM1050)
- Elevation Grids (2)
- Dimensions: 3' x 2' x 5.5"
- Constructed of durable polypropylene
- Vinyl enclosure
- Handheld sprayer with 8' hose
- Vinyl carry bags for the shower (2)
- Ground stakes and straps to secure unit in high winds
Please contact Curtis for pricing & in-depth product specifications.