Danner 8" Composite Toe Modern Firefighter Boots (NMT)
Danner's all-new 8" Composite Toe (NMT) Modern Firefighter combines the supportive benefits of an alpine hiker with the stringent standards of an NFPA-certified boot. Featuring polishable, full-grain leather and a waterproof Danner Dry lining, the boot is built to live up to the rigorous demands of wildland firefighters. The durable, Vibram S587 outsole is specially designed for oil-and-slip-resistant traction over rugged and high-angle terrain.
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 80 oz. per pair
- Durable, fire-resistant, polishable full-grain leather upper
- Mountaineering inspired, lightweight, athletic design
- Rubber toe cap for added durability
- Replaceable front entry zipper
- Cushioning open-cell Ortholite footbed
- Vibram S587 Fire & Ice oil and slip-resistant outsole offers heat resistance and traction over high angle terrain
- Non-metallic toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413 18 I/75 C/75 EH
- Modern Firefighter features a Danner Dry waterproof liner, which has been tested for body fluid borne pathogen resistance and meets or exceeds ASTM F1671 13 standards
- NFPA 1977: certified
- NFPA 1999: EMS certified
- Flexible puncture proof midsole board is CSA certified to 2195