CrewBoss Dual Compliant Uniform Pants
The CrewBoss Dual Compliant Uniform Pants combine professional station wear style with wildland functionality. The Dual Compliant Pants are ideal for structural fire departments that want to maintain a classic fire uniform look, while still enjoying the features of dual-compliant wildland firefighting pants that are certified to both NFPA 1975 and NFPA 1977. Dual Compliant Pants can allow for faster response times to wildland fires by removing the need for wildland overpants or needing to change into wildland-specific PPE. They can also cut back on heat exhaustion by offering a higher THL than a traditional double-layer wildland system.
- Dual certified to both NFPA 1975 & 1977.
- Front snap closure with locking zipper fly closure.
- Two front slant pockets.
- Two rear welt pockets.
- Gusseted crotch.
- Seven oversized belt loops to accommodate a 2 in. belt.
- Professional super crease
- Side cargo pockets, traditional or Gen II
- D-ring ankle strap closure
- Snap ankle strap closure
CrewBoss Product Numbers
- SWP1019 for 7.0 oz. Tecasafe Plus SW in Midnight Navy
- SWP1009 for 6.0 oz. Nomex Twill in Midnight Navy
- SWP1004 for 6.0 oz. Nomex Twill in Navy
- SWP1012 for 6.8 oz. Nomex Twill in Navy
- SWP1013 for 6.8 oz. Nomex Twill in Black
Contact Curtis with any questions or to order options or additional sizes not listed.