5.11 Tactical Stryke EMS Pant
Constructed with mechanical stretch Flex-Tac ripstop fabric, the 5.11 Stryke EMS Pant will outperform any EMS pant out there. In the meantime, it will also raise the bar for functionality and comfort. A gusseted construction frees you up to move through the most challenging situations. Don't worry, the comfortable waistband with stretch panels are not only flexible; it's set high in the back to help you maintain a professional appearance.
Unbeatable utility and storage are always within reach. Every pocket has a purpose, including mission-specific, thigh-mounted cargo pockets with internal compartments, outer pockets with retention straps, and welted rear pockets. There are even front thigh pockets and lower calf pockets for more storage options.
- 80% polyester/ 20% cotton Flex-Tac mechanical stretch ripstop, 6.8-oz., Teflon
- 5.11 Stryke Flex-Tac PDU fabric with Teflon finish
- Flex-Tac mechanical stretch provides lasting durability that moves with you
- Teflon finish resists water, dirt, and stains for longer wear
- Cargo pockets, welted back pockets & lower leg pockets
- Articulated knees
- Internal knee pad ready
- Comfort waistband with stretch panels & gripper elastic inside