Vertx Recon Base Jacket
Whether you’re cool or stone cold, the Recon Base Jacket does its part to keep the Prepared Professional ready for action in a range of environments. Its streamlined design and lightweight construction takes advantage of an efficient barrier of PrimaLoft insulation to hold chills at bay when it’s worn alone, and integrates into the RECON and Integrity Shell Jackets for additional protection from cold/wet weather.
With its water- and stain-resistant nylon shell and quiet gusseted Polartec Hardface stretch fleece side panels, the Recon Base Jacket won’t bind, restrict or announce your movements. Snug stretch cuffs seal body heat in and wind and drafts out. Dual zippered handwarmer pockets have a knuckle-side fleece lining to keep hands limber, enhancing operational readiness. An internal zippered chest pocket stores ID, documents and small EDC essentials close at hand.
The zip-through polyester suede-lined collar puts the icing on the cake by effectively and comfortably sealing icy blasts on the outside.
- Athletic fit
- Lockstitched seams at critical wear points
- Non-binding stretch draft-proof cuffs
- YKK self-repairing nylon coil zippers
- Wind- and water-resistant shell with PrimaLoft insulation
- Gusseted Polartec Power Stretch fleece side panels
- Extended tail maintains coverage during strenuous activities
- Can be layered into the RECON and Integrity Shell Jackets
- Zippered handwarmer pockets with fleece insulation panel
- Large zippered internal chest security pocket
- Full front zipper
- 2.9-ounce nylon water- and stain-repellant shell
- PrimaLoft 68-gram insulation
- Polartec Power Stretch 90% polyester/10% spandex side panels
- 40D ripstop nylon lining
- Soft polyester suede collar lining