MSA G1 RIT System
Built for extreme conditions the MSA G1 RIT Systems meet the needs of Rapid Intervention Teams (RITs) and provide firefighters with emergency breathing air within almost any situation quickly and easily. Versatile systems enable the selection of the right option for your application.
- Six-foot high-pressure supply line that terminates with female Quick-Fill System fitting (2013, ed.)
- Six-foot intermediate pressure supply line that terminates with ExtendAire II System manifold assembly; features male and female locking quick-disconnects System offers versatility (UEBSS, 2018 ed.)
- Remote external gauge for easy cylinder pressure readings
- Medium size G1 Facepiece with four-point SpeeD-ON Head Harness
- URC fitting on G1 RIT System pressure reducer that allows for interconnection of G1 RIT Systems.
This RIT system does NOT include cylinder - Cylinders are sold separately.
Skid plate allows RIT bag to glide over rough surfaces, protecting textile components and offering extreme durability for repetitive use. Innovative access-hatch feature provides quick, easy access to spare facepiece and cylinder valve assembly. 60 adjustable shoulder strap can be re-positioned for carrying, dragging or lowering G1 RIT system. System is available in 2216, 4500 psi or 5500 psi operating pressures. Cylinders are sold separately.