Globe SUPRALITE 14" Pull On Structural Firefighting Boots
Even lighter and more flexible by design featuring the world’s first use of DRAGONHIDE® and with the all-new and more aggressive PREDATOR™ outsole, SUPRALITE® comes the closest yet to feeling like your favorite sneakers while providing the protection, support, and slip resistance you depend on.
- Fabric panels in shaft and flex joints are made from DRAGONHIDE® — a highly abrasion, cut, flame, and water-resistant fabric so tough that it is used to reinforce turnout gear.
GORE® CROSSTECH® Footwear Fabric
- A full-height bootie liner made from a package of Omaha lining fabric, 300g insulation, and GORE® CROSSTECH® moisture barrier provides protection unmatched by any other waterproof, breathable barrier.
KEVLAR® Blend Protective Shield
- Protects the GORE® CROSSTECH® moisture barrier, provides cut resistance, and adds thermal protection.
3M™ SCOTCHLITE™ Reflective Material
- Flame-resistant fluorescent and reflective piping.
Flame-Resistant, Water-Resistant Leather
- Pebble grain leather with tumbled leather collar.
- Flexible NOMEX® webbing pull straps reinforced with leather slide easily under turnout pants and are kind to your legs.
Padded Composite Shin Guard
- Provides extra protection when you are working on a ladder.
HEELPORT™ Internal Fit System
- Holds your heel securely so it won't slip while cushioning your ankle.
Composite Heel Counter
- Individually molded to fit each size perfectly.
Composite Safety Toe Cap
- Lighter than steel, doesn’t transmit heat or cold, and exceeds NFPA standards for safety.
VIBRAM® Toe Bumper
- Made from the same rugged compound as the outsole for abrasion resistance when crawling.
Dual Density Enhanced 3D Removable Footbed System
- Removable dual density footbeds are contoured to cradle and cushion the bottom of your feet and to provide arch support. Urethane foam bottom layer provides durable cushioning while a micro-cellular open-cell foam top layer delivers cool, all-day comfort. Moisture-wicking and anti-microbial fabric top pulls moisture away from your feet. An additional set of polymer inserts are provided to install under the footbeds when a snugger fit is desired.
3D Composite Lasting Board
- Molded, contoured, and lasted to boot uppers with a built-in flex zone in the forefoot and a torsionally stable heel. Works together with the footbed to conform to the shape of your foot.
- Lighter than steel, doesn’t transmit heat or cold, springs back to shape better.
Composite Puncture Protection
- Far more flexible than a steel plate and doesn’t transmit heat or cold. Exceeds NFPA standards.
VIBRAM® Contoured Cup Outsole
- Molded outsole wraps onto the leather upper for athletic shoe performance. Flame, abrasion, oil, acid and slip-resistant compound engineered for high traction and durability even during prolonged exposure to extremes of heat and cold.
Athletic Footwear Construction
- 2-part cross-linking adhesive bonds outsoles to the upper. Without stiff welts and ribbed mid-soles, this attachment process is far more flexible.
- Siping – thin slits cut into flat areas across the sole – opens up when flexed to provide additional traction on water and ice. Self-cleaning lugs and omni-direction tread pattern designed for superior performance in all terrains and when working on ladders. Optional VIBRAM® ARCTIC GRIP PRO outsoles are available for even better slip resistance on wet ice. Check them out here SUPRALITE with Arctic Grip or click below in the related items section, Globe boots model 430A400.
Extended Size Range
- Men's: Full Sizes 5-18 and Half Sizes 5½-15½ in Narrow, Medium, Wide, and X-Wide widths. Wide calf model available in all sizes.
- Women's: Full Sizes 5-12 and Half Sizes 5½-11½ in Narrow, Medium, Wide, and X-Wide widths. Wide calf model available in all sizes.