Globe Men's SUPRAFLEX 14" Pull-On Structural Fire Boots
ALL SALES ARE FINAL FOR DISCONTINUED AND CLOSEOUT ITEMS. This item is not eligible for returns or refunds.
Globe SUPRAFLEX performs like a boot. Feels like a sneaker. Globe's state-of-the-science fire boots with continuous segmented flex panels make these boots feel like your favorite pair of athletic shoes. Scientific studies have proven that lightweight and more flexible firefighter footwear isn't just about comfort: it's about safety. Designed to meet the new challenges you face every day to help keep you safe and healthy throughout your career and beyond.
- Continuous Segmented Flex Panels - Throughout the front of the shaft and top of the foot to provide unprecedented flexibility to make these boots feel like your favorite pair of athletic shoes.
- Recessed Side Pull-On Handles - Integral pull-on handles are inset on the sides and hidden when not needed.
- Rear Carry Loops - Flexible NOMEX webbing loops allow easy carrying when installed in turnout pants.
- DRAGONHIDE Fabric - Fabric panels in shaft and flex joints are made from DRAGONHIDE a highly abrasion, cut, flame, and water-resistant fabric so tough that it is used to reinforce turnout gear.
- Flame-Resistant, Water-Resistant Leather - Pebble grain leather with tumbled leather collar.
- GORE CROSSTECH Footwear Fabric - A full-height bootie liner made from a package of Omaha lining fabric, 300g insulation, and GORE CROSSTECH moisture barrier provides protection unmatched by any other waterproof, breathable barrier.
- KEVLAR Blend Protective Shield - Protects the GORE CROSSTECH moisture barrier, provides cut resistance, and adds thermal protection.
- Composite Safety Toe Cap - Lighter than steel, doesn't transmit heat or cold and exceeds NFPA standards for safety.
- Composite Puncture Protection - Far more flexible than a steel plate and doesn't transmit heat or cold. Exceeds NFPA standards.
- Composite Shank - Lighter than steel, doesn't transmit heat or cold, springs back to shape better.
- 3D Composite Lasting Board - Molded, contoured, and lasted to boot uppers with a built-in flex zone in the forefoot and a torsionally stable heel. Works together with the 3D molded footbed to conform to the shape of your foot.
- Composite Heel Counter - Individually molded to fit each size perfectly.
- HEELPORT Internal Fit System - Holds your heel securely so it won't slip while cushioning your ankle.
- Padded Shin Guard - Provides cushioning when you are working on a ladder.
- Dual Density Enhanced 3D Removable Footbed System - Removable dual-density footbeds are contoured to cradle and cushion the bottom of your feet and provide arch support. The urethane foam bottom layer provides durable cushioning while a micro-cellular open-cell foam top layer delivers cool, all-day comfort. Moisture-wicking and anti-microbial fabric top pull moisture away from your feet. An additional set of polymer inserts are provided to install under the footbeds when a snugger fit is desired.
- Athletic Footwear Construction - 2-part cross-linking adhesive bonds outsoles to the upper. Without stiff welts and ribbed mid-soles, this attachment process is far more flexible.
- VIBRAM Contoured Cup Outsole - Molded outsole wraps onto the leather upper for athletic shoe performance. Flame, abrasion, oil, acid, and a slip-resistant compound engineered for high traction and durability even during prolonged exposure to extremes of heat and cold.
- Slip-Resistant Tread - Siping thin slits cut into flat areas across the sole opens up when flexed to provide additional traction on water and ice. Self-cleaning lugs and omnidirectional tread patterns are designed for superior performance on all terrains and when working on ladders.
- VIBRAM Toe Bumper - Made from the same rugged compound as the outsole for abrasion resistance when crawling.
- Certified to NFPA 1971 (Structural Fire Fighting) and NFPA 1992 (Liquid Splash)
- Made in the USA.