Danner 8" Smooth-Out Wildland Tactical Firefighter Boots
Danner's all-new Wildland Tactical Firefighter blends the lightweight and supportive benefits of an alpine hiker with the stringent standards of an NFPA-certified boot. Featuring fire-resistant, durable, smooth-out leather and a breathable mesh lining, the boot is handcrafted in our Portland, Oregon, factory with a reinforced opanka-stitch construction that provides a superior bond between the upper and outsole. The durable, Vibram S587 outsole is specially designed for oil-and-slip-resistant traction over rugged and high-angle terrain.
- Fire Resistant Leather UpperChemically treated to be fire resistant, the leather on our Wildland Tactical Firefighter features natural, long-lasting durability.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- oil and slip resistant Our oil-and-slip resistant outsoles have been certified to meet OSHA safety standards.
- Vibram S587 Fire & Ice outsole Ideal for rugged and high-angle terrain with an oil-and slip-resistant compound that still maintains traction in extreme cold and hot environments.
- Extended Sizes To accommodate more people, we've made this boot in extended sizes. We recommend women select 1.5 to 2 full sizes down for correct fit.
- WTF Platform Construction For optimal rigidity and stability underfoot, we combine a full-length polypropylene board with an integrated steel shank in this construction method.
- How It Fits The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- 365-Day Warranty If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Style 18054 Weight 80 oz per pair Height 8" Insulation Non-Insulated Color Black Traction Oil & Slip Resistant Footbed OrthoLite Shank Steel Best For Outdoor Work, All-Around Work Protection Electrical Hazard Certified Safety ASTM F2892-18 EH Last Type 851 Lining Non-Waterproof Liner Mesh Outsole Vibram S587 Fire & Ice Recraftable No Manufacturing Made in USA with Imported Components Certification NFPA 1977: 2016 edition certified Toe Protection Plain Toe Materials Full-Grain Leather