IFSTA Structural Fire Fighting: Initial Strategy and Tactics, 3rd Edition - eBook
Structural Fire Fighting: Initial Response Strategy and Tactics, 3rd Edition, prepares the learner to serve as the Incident Commander who must evaluate an incident, assign resources, and coordinate the incident action plan. This new edition encompasses decision making during emergency response – especially initial decisions upon arrival – and incident planning.
The purpose of this manual is to provide the initial Incident Commander with the strategic and tactical concepts that can be applied to various situations using available resources. This manual meets the requirements of the Fire and Emergency Services for Higher Education (FESHE) course outcome and outlines the associates level, non-core course “Strategy and Tactics.” This manual broadens the knowledge applicable to emergency response requirements included in NFPA 1021, Standard for Fire Officer Professional Qualifications.
- Downloadable for use while offline.
- Fully searchable text.
- Accessible from up to 2 computers and 2 mobile devices.
- Bookmarked Table of Contents allows quick access to the content.
- Print-fidelity ensures compatibility with the print version, and student support products.
- Notes, highlights, and bookmarks are stored in the cloud for access on multiple devices.