Mystery Ranch Hotshot TL
Simplified brother of the HOTSHOT, our HOTSHOT TL (Top Load) is the next generation of the trusted HOT TOP—the gas station on your back, your pillow for that 0400 dirtnap, the brother that carries what gets you to the next shift safe, strong, and healthy. It’s your home away from home and built to last.
- Draw-cord shroud access to the main compartment allows maximum volume, extreme overloads, and limited internal organization
- Low-riding lumbar design for efficiency during ground-level work, whether sawyer, swamper, or scraper
- Angled pack bottom combines with compression straps to eliminate shelter slap and chafe
- Structured belt, compatible with MOLLE- or buckle-attach accessories, provides support for equipment
- Internal hydration sleeve designed around Hydrapak 3.1L OHY reservoir; can also hold certain 5L reservoirs
- Retailored wing pockets’ low-cut front enables firefighters to reach fuel and water bottles while wearing the pack
- Wing pockets hold up to three fuel bottles, three water bottles (40oz Hydroflask, FSS bottle), or one 64oz Hydroflask growler per side
- Redesigned lower lid-attach system secures two fuel bottles, giving a carry option where H2O contamination is a concern
- 8-10 fusees can be carried between two dedicated fusee sleeves (4-5 per side)
- Fusees fully zip away for rotor-wing crew shuttles
- External detail pocket gives easy access to small items like headlamps, flagging, and batteries
- Haul handle on upper yoke can also double as a location for hanging fiber tape and flagging
- Daisy chains over shoulder pads for hanging accessories and other goods
- Pinstripe 3M reflective
- HOTSHOT LID and HOTSHOT SHELTER CASE MOLLE included
- HOTSHOT SHELTER CASE MOLLE can be set up ambidextrously for right- or left-hand pull
- HOTSHOT LID provides 300 cu-in of storage, featuring low profile admin pocket with pen slots
- Standard pack sizing from S-XL—with unconventional sizing available—lets us fit all body types
- Custom spec’d 500D and 1000D CORDURA with Teflon and PU coatings for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- AQUAGUARD coated YKK #10 Zippers with nickel-plated sliders provide exceptional weather resistance and durability
- Nylon 6,6 hardware
- Nylon 6,6 webbing
- Varying density foams provide structure and padding
- Double-layering and web reinforcement in high wear areas
- Fiberglass Stays
- All body-facing components built with spacer mesh materials for moisture transfer and body heat dispersion
- Weight: 5.6 lb.
- Volume: 1405 cu-ins
- Dimensions: 20" x 12" x 13"
- Framed Harnessing Style
View the Safety Data Sheet.