MSA Advantage 900 Elastomeric Half-Mask Respirator
The MSA Advantage 900 Half-Mask Respirator provides an innovative and secure respiratory solution for essential workers, first responders, and healthcare workers. With the elimination of an exhalation valve, the Advantage 900 Respirator achieves source control by filtering exhaled breath to help reduce the likelihood of contaminating the surrounding area.
Compared to disposable filtering facepiece respirators, it offers a cost-effective and eco-friendly alternative. It also enables user protection up to P100 level, and the addition of a mechanical speaking diaphragm helps to improve communication between the wearer and others.
The Advantage 900 Respirator is a suitable respiratory protection solution for essential workers, including those in:
- Fire Service, First Responder & EMS
- Food Processing
- Other Essential Industries
- User Protection & Source Control - up to P100 user protection available. The elimination of the exhalation valve provides filtration of exhaled breath.
- Clear Communication - mechanical speaking diaphragm helps clarify and amplify speech.
- Comfortable Wear - rear clasp and drop-down head harness keeps straps away from users face.
- Sustainable - designed to be repeatedly cleaned, disinfected, and placed back into service, helping to eliminate unnecessary waste.
- Extended Storage Life - respirators can be stored indefinitely for stockpile purposes. Respirator filters have proven storage time of 10 years.
- Easy Cleaning & Maintenance - with only three key components, cleaning and sanitizing masks is simplified. A reusable mask reduces waste compared to filtering facepiece respirators.
- Cost-Effective - a comparative cost analysis found reusable elastomeric respirators to be less costly to stockpile than disposable masks.