Fire Innovations Multi-Use/Ladder Strap
Fire Innovations Multi Use Strap (MUS) is a certified NFPA 1983:2012 Fire Resistance Ladder strap, a one leg harness, and can be used for various RIT and victim carries/drags. This strap can be neatly stowed inside an accessory pouch or a turnout pocket. Also, the end of the MUS is a NFPA Positioning Point.
Additionally, the carabiner Multi-Use Strap (CMUS) is a NFPA Escape Anchor in the Basket position. The MUS can attach via a NFPA carabiner or a Multi Configuration Strap to any Fire Innovations NFPA Escape Belt or Class II Harnesses.
- Weight - 1 lb.
- Fast fine adjustment
- Kevlar Constructed
- NFPA Escape Anchor (carabiner version)
- NFPA Position Point
- NFPA Ladder Strap
- Kevlar construction (NFPA 1983:2012 FR Compliant)
- Forged buckles
- Safety in an aerial platform
- Safety on steep roof operations
- Use in RIT operations to drag out a down firefighter
- Ladder operations
- Tethering with another firefighter during search activities
- Escape anchoring or change of direction strap (carabiner version)