CMC Static-Pro Lifeline Rope
An extremely low-stretch kernmantle rescue lifeline constructed of 100% high-tenacity polyester fiber. The polyester fibers do not absorb water, so there is no loss of strength or increase in weight if the rope gets wet. With less than 2% stretch at 300 lbs, Static-Pro is an excellent choice for high lines, long rappels, and many mechanical advantage haul systems.
Polyester fiber ropes have better resistance to acids than nylon, which makes Static-Pro the preferred choice in acidic environments. Favored for its excellent hand, knot ability and UV resistance, Static-Pro Lifelines come in solid colors with a single stripe to prevent confusion with CMC Lifeline and other solid color kernmantle ropes.
*Rope is sold by the foot.
Please contact customer support for the maximum length available.
- Certification — UL Classified to NFPA 1983 Standard on Life Safety Rope and Equipment for Emergency Services, 2012 Edition.
- Construction — Block creel, static kernmantle.
- Fiber – 100% high-tenacity polyester.
- Sheath — 32-strand braided, with half the strands having a left (Z) twist and the other half having a right (S) twist for a balanced, torque-free rope with maximum abrasion resistance.
- Rating — NFPA General Use for 12.5 mm (1/2 in); NFPA Technical Use for 11 mm (7/16 in)
- Temperature — Melt point 480° F (249° C).
- Made in the U.S.A.