Bullard QXT Thermal Imager
QXT Thermal Imager Bundle Includes: XT Series Wireless Truck Mount Charger and XT Series Retractable Lanyard.
Simplicity and longevity define the Bullard QXT Thermal Imager, equipped with X Factor technology and the industry's longest battery run time. With the QXT, firefighters can focus on seeing the most critical details so they can make life-saving decisions while in the heat of the fire.
Innovations for the Fire Service - Designed not only for long-lasting service on the front line but also for a low total cost of ownership in the back office. It is purpose-built for today's fire service including:
- Longest battery run time
- Best image quality
- Most desired form factor
- First wireless charging systems
- Proven durability
- Leading warranty
Superior Performance - The image clarity you have come to expect from the X Factor Family is further refined in the QXT. Equipped with an ultra-high-performance LCD display that greatly increases brightness and contrast, the QXT lets firefighters see more clearly in smoke and direct sunlight. Bullard's QXT can exceed eight hours of continuous run time for the ultimate performance in fire conditions.
Advanced Features - Super Red Hot colorization, intuitively highlighting high-heat scenes in brilliant shades of yellow, orange, and red, and temperature measurement in numeric and relative heat indicator formats. Optional features include Bullard's exclusive Electronic Thermal Throttle, which enables firefighters to optimize scenes with the touch of a button, 2X/4X Digital Zoom which allows firefighters to get closer to the action, and Bullard's SceneCatcher Digital Video Recorder which allows firefighters to capture five hours of video and store hundreds of still images.
User-Friendly - Uniquely focused compact ergonomics designed specifically for the fire service. The imager's power button design enables easy powering on and off with a gloved hand. Additionally, multiple colors are available for departmental identification. The wireless charging systems are compact, and simple, and allow for easy continuous use.
Unparalleled Durability - Built Bullard Tough for the way firefighters work. The imager comes standard with a Bullard five-year, industry-leading warranty not only on the QXT but also on the battery.
- Ultem Thermoplastic Housing
- Numeric and Bar Style Temperature Measurement
- Super Red Hot Colorization Engages automatically above 500°F
- Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Capacity - 6400 mAh
- Operating Time - >6 hours (with/without DVR operating); 7-8 hours in routine conditions
- Recharge Time - 5 hours from fully depleted
- Infrared Detector:
- Detector Type - Microbolometer
- Vanadium Oxide Detector Sensing Material
- Detector Resolution 320 x 240 or 240 x 180
- 7-14 µ Spectral Response
- 60 Hz Update Rate
- NETD < 30 mK
- Dynamic Range - 1100° F
- Pixel Pitch - 17 µm
- White-Hot Video Polarity
- Germanium lens
- Field of View - 31° V x 40° H
- Focus - 1 m to ?
- Speed - f/1.3
- Digital Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Size - 3.5" (89 mm) Diagonal TFT Active Matrix
- RGB Pixel Format
- Brightness - 500 cd/m2 (minimum)
- Contrast Ratio - 350:1 (typical)
- Viewing Angle (Typical) - Top = 60°, Bottom = 40°, Left/Right = 60°
- 500°F (260ºC) Heat Resistance - 5 minutes with no damage to electronics
- 300°F (150 ºC) Heat Resistance - 15 minutes of continuous operation with no damage
- -4°F (-20ºC) Cold Resistance - Continued operation
- Water Resistance - IP67
- Impact Resistance - 2 meter drops on concrete with no damage
- Hazardous Locations - NEC/CEC Class 1, Division 2; ANSI/ISA-12.12.01-2015; CSA-C22.2 No. 60079-0:15; IEC 60079-0:2011, MOD
XT Charger Base included