Snap-Tite Wildland Ultra Forestry (FH) Single Jacket Thermo-Polyurethane Lined Hose
Wildland Ultra Forestry Hose is designed to be carried by backpack or by hand for long distances over steep or rough terrain and forest conditions. This hose is a premium quality and long-lasting hose designed for use in brush, grass, and forestry fires. It was also designed for use with portable pumps, heavy-duty pumps, and tank trucks. Color impregnation provides greater abrasion resistance, heat resistance, and reduced water absorption.
- Specification 187, meets USDA FSS 5100-187 Type II
- Outer jacket: 100% Polyester Yarn with Filament Polyester Filler Yarn
- Lining: Extruded thermo-polyurethane, compounded to resist ozone.
- Protective Treated Coating: WearGuard
- The Wildland Ultra Forestry is available in 3/4" and 5/8" with garden hose threads.
- Brush, grass, and forestry fire
- Designed for use with portable pumps, heavy duty pumps. and tank trucks
- Wildland Applications
- Untreated White Available - 187 Type I