The NEWTON EASYFIT fall arrest harness is easily donned thanks to its EASYFIT design: a vest ensures the harness keeps its shape and the FAST automatic buckles (sternal and leg loop) allow the harness to be donned with both feet on the ground. It offers ergonomic stowage of MGO connectors and has fall indicators.
- Vest ensures the harness keeps its shape
- FAST automatic buckles (sternal and leg loop) allow the harness to be easily donned with both feet on the ground. These buckles retain their adjustment settings between donnings.
- Anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement
- Lightweight, breathable construction
- Shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- Stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap. In case of a fall, this system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed.
- Fall indicators on the sternal and dorsal attachment points. If a fall indicator is visible after a fall, the harness must be retired.
- Two equipment loops
- Sternal and dorsal attachment point
- Nylon / Polyester / Aluminum / Steel construction
- Certifications: CE EN 361, EAC, ANSI Z359.11, CSA Z259.10
- Petzl 3 year product guarantee
- Size 0
- Waist belt: 65-80 cm
- Leg loops: 44-59 cm
- Stature: 160-180 cm
- Size 1
- Waist belt: 70-93 cm
- Leg loops: 47-62 cm
- Stature: 165-185 cm
- Size 2
- Waist belt: 83-120 cm
- Leg loops: 50-65 cm
- Stature: 175-200 cm