Globe Women's ONYX 13" Pull-On Structural Firefighting Boots
The Women's ONYX boots share the same cushioned and contoured outsole and athletic footwear construction as our SHADOW boot, so they are remarkably flexible, grip like crazy, and fit like no other.
- Flame-Resistant, Water-Resistant Leather specially softened tumbled leather in high-flex areas to move with you.
- CROSSTECH Footwear Fabric a full-height bootie liner made from a package of Omaha lining fabric, 300g insulation, and CROSSTECH moisture barrier provides protection unmatched by any other waterproof, breathable barrier.
- Flexible NOMEX Webbing Pull Straps slide easily under turnout pants and are kind to your legs.
- 3D Molded, Padded Shin Guard provides extra protection when you are working on a ladder.
- HEELPORT Internal Fit System holds your heel securely so it won’t slip while cushioning your ankle.
- Composite Heel Counter individually molded to fit each size perfectly.
- Composite Safety Toe Cap lighter than steel, doesn’t transmit heat or cold, and exceeds NFPA standards for safety.
- VIBRAM Toe Bumper made from the same rugged compound as the outsole for abrasion resistance when crawling.
- 3D Molded Removable Footbeds contoured to cradle and cushion the bottom of your foot and to provide arch support. Moisture-wicking and anti-microbial fabric top layer. A second, thicker removable footbed is provided for a snugger fit or when wearing lighter socks.
- 3D Composite Lasting Board molded, contoured, and lasted to boot uppers with a built-in flex zone in the forefoot and a torsionally stable heel. Works together with the footbed to conform to the shape of your foot.
- Composite Shank lighter than steel, doesn’t transmit heat or cold, springs back to shape better.
- Composite Puncture Protection is far more flexible than a steel plate and doesn’t transmit heat or cold.
- VIBRAM Contoured Cup Outsole wraps onto the leather upper for athletic shoe performance. Flame, abrasion, oil, acid and slip-resistant compound engineered for high traction and durability even during prolonged exposure to extremes of heat and cold.
- Athletic Footwear Construction is a 2-part cross-linking adhesive bonds outsoles to the upper. Without stiff welts and ribbed mid-soles, this attachment process is far more flexible.
- Slip-Resistant Tread opens up when flexed to provide additional traction on water and ice. Self-cleaning lugs and omni-direction tread pattern designed for superior performance in all terrains and when working on ladders.
- Certified to NFPA 1971 (Structural Fire Fighting) and NFPA 1992 (Liquid Splash)
- Made in USA