Globe Supreme 14" Men's Pull-On Structural Boots with Arctic Grip
When you step into a pair of SUPREME boots, you will know instantly why this boot has taken the market by storm. The cushioned and contoured sole combination, flexible athletic footwear construction, and internal fit system make this boot fit like a pair of sneakers. The specially designed and formulated VIBRAM Arctic Grip Pro outsole gives you two times more slip resistance on wet ice than the current industry-leading Globe outsole.
Flame-Resistant, Water-Resistant Heavy Duty Leather
- Specially softened tumbled leather in high flex areas to move with you.
CROSSTECH Footwear Fabric
- A full-height bootie liner made from a package of Omaha lining fabric, 300g insulation, and CROSSTECH moisture barrier provides protection unmatched by any other waterproof, breathable barrier.
KEVLAR Blend Protective Shield
- Protects the CROSSTECH moisture barrier, provides cut resistance, and adds thermal protection.
3M SCOTCHLITE Reflective Material
- Flame-resistant fluorescent and reflective material for added visibility.
- Flexible NOMEX webbing pull straps reinforced with leather slide easily under turnout pants and are kind to your legs.
3D Molded and Padded Shin Guard
- Provides extra protection when you are working on a ladder.
HEELPORT Internal Fit System
- Holds your heel securely so it won't slip while cushioning your ankle.
Composite Heel Counter
- Individually molded to fit each size perfectly.
Composite Safety Toe Cap
- Lighter than steel, doesn't transmit heat or cold, and exceeds NFPA standards for safety.
VIBRAM Toe Bumper
- Made from the same rugged compound as the outsole for abrasion resistance when crawling.
3D Molded Removable Footbeds
- Contoured to cradle and cushion the bottom of your foot and to provide arch support. Moisture-wicking and anti-microbial fabric top layer. A second, thicker removable footbed is provided for a snugger fit or when wearing lighter socks.
3D Composite Lasting Board
- Molded, contoured and lasted to boot uppers with a built-in flex zone in the forefoot and a torsionally stable heel. Works together with the footbed to conform to the shape of your foot.
- Lighter than steel, doesn't transmit heat or cold, springs back to shape better.
Composite Puncture Protection
- Far more flexible than a steel plate and doesn't transmit heat or cold. Exceeds NFPA standards.
VIBRAM Arctic Grip Pro Outsole
- Two times more slip resistant on wet ice than current industry-leading Globe outsole
- Best protection against slips and falls in colder temperatures
- State-of-the-art sole technology specifically engineered to perform on wet ice
- Deep lugs made with an advanced brush-like filler system for unparalleled traction even after wear
- No sacrifice to durability or service life compared to current Globe outsole
- Stays flexible to -40°F/-40°C
Athletic Footwear Construction
- 2-part cross-linking adhesive bonds outsoles to the upper. Without stiff welts and ribbed mid-soles, this attachment process is far more flexible.
Extended Size Range
- Men's: 5-16 (full and half sizes) and 17-18 (full sizes only) in Narrow, Medium, Wide, and X-Wide widths. Wide calf model available in all sizes.
NFPA 1971 compliant (Structural Fire Fighting)
NFPA 1992 compliant (Liquid Splash)
BERRY compliant version available