Mystery Ranch Hot Speed Pack CAL SPEC - Women's
Intelligent Equipment: Initial Attack Optimized, NFPA 1977 Certified, and built for women. This popular pack in our Fire line is all-inclusive and IA-ready, with fitting specifically dialed in for women. Designed to meet the specific needs of Engine Companies, Helitack Crews, and Overhead, the sleek HOT SPEED drops the hydration reservoir into the lumbar, maximizing ventilation while freeing valuable upper-back real estate for hose packs, saw packs, and bladder bags. Developed to meet CAL FIRE Spec 1728, and UL® Certified to NFPA 1977-2016.
- Weight: 3.2 lb
- Volume: 490 cu-ins
- Dimensions: 11.5" x 10.5" x 7.25"
- Framed Harnessing Style
- Women's Harnessing Design - Form follows function. A new generation of wildland fire packs, complete with ergonomic harnessing designed specifically for the female form to alleviate friction points during hot and hazardous operations.
- Zip-access main compartment
- Includes HYDRAPAK® 3.1L OHY Hydration Reservoir – insulated all-black hose, bite valve hardware, and dust cover
- Dedicated Hydration Reservoir compartment located in the lumbar
- Super-discreet storage sleeve keeps three fusees fully-stowed yet ultra-accessible for those rare moments of emergency and urgency
- Sized and fully adjustable Hotshot Yoke telescopes to fit any torso length
- M-Light belt system features re-direct webbing and tensions similar to SCBAs
- Reflective striping
- 250 cu-in storage pocket for headlamp, batteries, snacks, and other essential gear
- Low-profile admin pocket for notebooks, maps, IAPs
- Double-layered Fire Shelter compartment built with additional reinforcement at key wear points
- Fire Shelter can be set up for right or left-handed deployment
- All body-facing components are built with spacer mesh materials for moisture transfer and body heat dispersion
- HOTSHOT LID compatible for an additional 300 cu-in of storage
- UL® Certified
- CAL FIRE PPE Working Group approved to CAL FIRE Spec 1728 (CAL FIRE SPEC Model)
- ISO 9001 Manufacturer
- NFPA 1977-2016