MSA Cairns Commando HP3 Composite Fire Helmet
ALL SALES ARE FINAL FOR DISCONTINUED AND CLOSEOUT ITEMS. This item is not eligible for returns or refunds.
The Cairns Commando HP3 Composite Fire Helmet is a low-profile, lightweight fire and rescue helmet that meets NFPA 1951-2013 requirements (USAR), as well as NFPA 1971-2013. The HP3 protects you against impact from projectiles and falls. A brimless design allows for easy access to confined spaces and vehicle extrication missions.
Both Standard & Deluxe Styles include the following features:
- Lime/Yellow Reflexite Tetrabar Trim
- Impact cap provides impact protection from projectiles and falls, as well as from thermal hazards
- Clear Defender Visor that deploys easily & stores securely
- 3-position ratchet height adjustment for a custom fit
- Headband height is adjustable to ensure a perfect fit between your helmet and SCBA mask
- Durable D-ring helmet holder fits on large hooks
- Nomex quick-release buckles, Postman slide, and Velcro stowage system
- Headband adjusts from 6" to 8.5"
Standard Style Includes:
- Standard Flannel Headband Liner
- Yellow Nomex Earlap
Deluxe Style Includes:
- Deluxe Leather Headband Liner with Crown Pad
- PBI/Kevlar Earlap
- Nomex w/Quick-Release
- Nomex w/Quick-Release & Postmans Slide
- 3-point w/Quick-Release
- Blue (Reflexite only)
- Triple Trim (Scotchlite only)