Hurst StrongArm Kit
Arm yourself properly and if you’re a firefighter in a tactical rescue or rapid intervention team, the Hurst StrongArm can help you do just that. Providing you with one powerful, yet portable tool that can cut, lift, spread and replace crowbars, Halligan bars, wire cutters, axes and so much more. Just make sure wherever you go, you have your StrongArm.
- Designed to operate in heat and smoke environments
- Built-in Picatinny accessory rail (flashlight not included with standard equipment)
- Four-position handle
- Easy tip change-out using large buttons
- Comes in blue for the municipal fire market
- Cuts 3/8-inch rebar, Grade 43 chain, two-by-four wood
- IP54 protection class
- Each tool comes with two sets of tips (Combination and Door Opener Tips), two li-Ion rechargeable batteries and one charger
- Length with combi tips: 31.3"
- Length with door opener tip: 30.5"
- Width: 7.7"
- Height: 8.3"
- Weight without tips, without battery: 21.6 lbs
- Weight with combi tips, without battery: 24.6 lbs
- Weight with door opener tips, without battery: 26 lbs
- Spreading distance with combi tips: 8.5"
- Spreading distance with door opener tips: 7.2"
- Highest spreading force: 6,744 lbs
- Lowest spreading force: 5,395 lbs
- Cutting rating: A5/B3/C5/D6/E6
- Cutter opening: 8.2"
- Battery weight: 2.7 lbs