Built like the Globe TECHNICAL 10 with the GORE® CROSSTECH® bootie liner but with the VIBRAM Arctic Grip Pro outsole and without the met-guard, these boots are ready for EMS runs and wildland response and all black for everyday station wear.
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Flame-Resistant, Water-Resistant Heavy Duty Leather
- Specially softened tumbled leather in high flex areas to move with you.
GORE® CROSSTECH® Footwear Fabric
- A full-height bootie liner made from a package of Omaha lining fabric, 300g insulation, and GORE® CROSSTECH® moisture barrier provides protection unmatched by any other waterproof, breathable barrier.
- The advantages of a lace up for a custom fit and the convenience of a zipper.
Composite Heel Counter
- Individually molded to fit each size perfectly.
Composite Safety Toe Cap
- Lighter than steel, doesnt transmit heat or cold, and exceeds NFPA standards for safety.
VIBRAM® Toe Bumper
- Made from the same rugged compound as the outsole for abrasion resistance when crawling.
Dual-Density Enhanced 3D Molded Footbed System
- Removable dual-density footbeds are contoured to cradle and cushion the bottom of your feet and to provide arch support. Urethane foam bottom layer provides durable cushioning while a micro-cellular open-cell foam top layer delivers cool, all-day comfort. Moisture-wicking and anti-microbial fabric top pulls moisture away from your feet. An additional set of polymer inserts are provided to install under the footbeds when a snugger fit is desired.
3D Composite Lasting Board
- Lasted to boot uppers with a built-in flex zone in the forefoot and a torsionally stable heel. Works together with the footbed to conform to the shape of your foot.
- Lighter than steel, doesnt transmit heat or cold, springs back to shape better.
Composite Puncture Protection
- Far more flexible than a steel plate and doesnt transmit heat or cold. Exceeds NFPA standards.
VIBRAM® Arctic Grip Pro Outsole
- Two times more slip resistant on wet ice than current industry-leading Globe outsole
- Best protection against slips and falls in colder temperatures
- State-of-the-art sole technology specifically engineered to perform on wet ice
- Deep lugs made with an advanced brush-like filler system for unparalleled traction even after wear
- No sacrifice to durability or service life compared to current Globe outsole
- Stays flexible to -40°F/-40°C
Athletic Footwear Construction
- 2-part cross-linking adhesive bonds outsoles to the upper. Without stiff welts and ribbed mid-soles, this attachment process is far more flexible.
- Siping thin slits cut into flat areas across the sole opens up when flexed to provide additional traction on water and ice. Self-cleaning lugs and omnidirection tread pattern designed for superior performance in all terrains and when working on ladders. Optional VIBRAM® ARCTIC GRIP outsoles are available for even better slip resistance on wet ice.
Extended Size Range
- Women's: Full Sizes 5-12 and Half Sizes 5½-11½ in Narrow, Medium, Wide, and X-Wide widths.
NFPA 1992 (Liquid Splash), NFPA 1977 (Wildland), NFPA 1999 (Emergency Medical)