5.11 Tactical Women's Stryke Class A PDU Twill Shirt
5.11 Stryke® PDU® Class A Twill Shirt delivers comfort, durability, and high-performance utility in any field environment. Crafted from our FlexTac® mechanical stretch twill fabric, featuring triple-needle stitching, bartacking at key seams and stress points, a Teflon™ finish for stain and soil resistance, and sturdy melamine buttons, this shirt is built to last. It’s also built to work. The Stryke PDU® Shirt offers a camera/radio loop, pass-through wire access, a badge tab, epaulets, and chest pockets with pen guides. The permanent creasing and zip closure means the shirt maintains a crisp, professional profile. UPF 50. Durable. Functional. Professional. Imported.
- 78% polyester/ 22% cotton mechanical stretch Flex-Tac twill, 5.8-oz., Teflon™ finish
- Dual chest pockets with box pleat and en guides
- Hidden zip closure at center front
- Mic loop openings on side seams
- Includes epaulets, badge tab, camera loop, & name plate support